Labels

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Birthday 2010

OMG! just can't believe that I been in this world for 37 years. I'm getting old and old already :(  but as what my sister said "birthday...!!!~not just a year older, but a year better..~~". I feel better now, thanks sis :D

This year I celebrated my birthday with my beloved wife (Danielle) and sons (JX & my 2nd to be born son). Thank you for being part of my life. To Danielle: You don't have to buy me any present, you and our sons are The Best present in the world. I'm really appreciate all the things you have done to me and our family. Thank you, Thank you & Thank you.

To my parent: 谢谢你们养育之恩

To all my family members & friends: Thank you everyone who wrote me a message & greeting on my facebook and text me in my phone.

Thank you. A big hug & *muack* to all of you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment